Posting location: Victoria, BC
At Samsara Marketing we maintain the belief that creating a fulfilling and supportive work environment for our staff members is the key to our success. We dedicate our efforts to developing strong professional relationships with our donors in order to meet the goals of our clients and to ensure the advancement of our team. An entry-level position at Samsara Marketing serves as a learning opportunity and allows us the privilege of promoting our staff members based on merit as opposed to seniority.
We provide our Fundraising Associates with flexible work schedules, a supportive team of coworkers, and a motivating work environment. We encourage our staff to develop individualized strategies and allow them the freedom to implement those ideas and reap the rewards of their successes. We offer training at the entry-level, a Management Training Program, and ideally the opportunity to manage offices throughout North America. We are seeking individuals that share a passion for customer service and embrace our company values.
- Attend all in-office board meetings and client events
- Enter customer information into company database
- Engage in direct communication with customers
- Develop creative campaign strategies
- Fundamental administrative duties
- Professionally respond to customer inquiries
- Promote diversity, equalities and uphold company values
- Retain relevant information to present to the public
- Establish strong business relations between clients and customers
- Report to office manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience an asset
- Effective communication skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Personable, professional demeanor
- Paid training and ongoing professional mentoring
- Fixed hourly wage plus comprehensive, performance-based bonus structure
- Travel opportunities if desired
We are currently conducting interviews. For consideration, please apply with a copy of your resume.