Posting location: Edmonton, AB
At Samsara Marketing, we attribute our success to the dedication of our talented Community Outreach Advocates. Our Advocates work together for the betterment of communities across the globe. Each day, we aim to improve the lives of people in need. We work as a team with the goal of providing sustainable funding for our clients and their philanthropic campaigns.
We are currently recruiting for Community Outreach Advocates. In this role you will provide outstanding customer service while handling inquiries, educate the public, perform basic administrative duties, attend daily board meetings, and encourage your co-workers. If you share a passion for customer service, are personable, and want a career you can feel good about; you should consider beginning a career with us.
- Connect in-person and build rapport with a variety of customers
- Update client database with accurate donor profiles
- Perform basic administrative duties
- Report to the office manager
- Attend daily board meetings
- Contribute to the success of the office as a whole
- Work with team to develop creative marketing and strategy workshops
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Customer Service experience is considered an asset
- Must be computer literate
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional manner, and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
You should join us because:
- We are a progressive and transparent company that aims to contribute to global wellbeing
- We offer both full-time permanent positions as well as part-time positions
- Fixed hourly wage in addition to a comprehensive bonus structure, paid weekly
- We provide ongoing training
- We offer a fast-paced promotion structure based on merit as opposed to seniority
- We have developed an ongoing Management Training Program
- We believe in creating a workplace that contributes to the professional success of our staff
- You will have access to a rewarding career with growth opportunities
Please apply with a copy of your resume for consideration. We welcome all applicants, but only selected candidates will be contacted.